Been having this for a year, chronically getting worse Chest

Patient : Been having this for a year, chronically getting worse. Chest muscle weakness, bad stabbing pain when shoulders relaxed, back neck spine creaks and feels like pressure build up. Or fluid. I don't know if this is my spine, trachea, or lungs. Its all affecting my upper chest area, my heart palps bad like when it skips, i get stabbing pain in my back.makes a popping feeling everytime it beats. Feels like blood isn't flowing right in the back of neck. I got into a fight back in july, August. I felt a huge pop in my back, also i was having bad breathing problems, and felt like someone was standing on my upperchest 24/7. So i dont know whats going on. Whatever it is. Its painful.
Symptoms:  Neck pressure in the spine, stingy sensation in my back, and too where two collerbone meets, bad inflammation feel when i rest my shoulders. Legs feel like jelly. Feels like something is moving around in the back of neck. Dont know if its trachea problem, or spinal.