Been off of depo shot for 6 months

Q: Been off of depo shot for 6 months. Had sex on February 7th. Sore nipples, night terrors and wet dreams started on 17th. Period started on 23, light flow(won't even cover half a tampon in blood after 4 hours) and is dark brown blood. No period smell. Period ended on March 2nd. Nipples still sore. Dreams still vivid. I'm 19 with herpes and Crohn's disease. Any thoughts ?

If you have had sex on 7th Feb and the had your menses on 23rd which lasted for 9 days, then it is unlikely that you would be pregnant. The flow is decreased and light possibly due to herpes and crown's disease induced physical stress which can cause hormonal imbalances and hence probably scanty and decreased menstrual flow. The best way to confirm or rule out pregnancy would be to get a serum beta hCG test which is a blood-based test and is more sensitive than urine pregnancy test. You may get this done to allay your anxiety regarding pregnancy.
I hope I have answered your query in detail.

Wishing you good health,