Been onmy period for a month!!!! Please help? I'm 21 My

Patient : Been on.my period for a month!!!! Please help? I'm 21. My periods were regular before I started birth control in 2011. I stopped taking my birth control summer of 2013 because I started spotting every morning before I took my pill. A couple of months ago, I felt a stabbing pain in my stomach and was rushed to the hospital. I had a cyst on my ovary and they told me to allow it to drain and everything will be back to normal. Since I'm uninsured, they sent me home with some pain pills. Since then my periods have still been irregular, only coming once every 2 to 3 months lasting weeks at a time. I occasionally have pressure in my lower abdomen, like its expanding. My vagina sometimes has a bad smell too! I've been checked for stds, uti,results came back negative. No answers. I can't find any clinics that can help me or they either want $400!
Symptoms:  Been on.my period for a month!!!! Please help?
I'm 21. My periods were regular before I started birth control in 2011. I stopped taking my birth control summer of 2013 because I started spotting every morning before I took my pill. A couple of months ago, I felt a stabbing pain in my stomach and was rushed to the hospital. I had a cyst on my ovary and they told me to allow it to drain and everything will be back to normal. Since I'm uninsured, they sent me home with some pain pills. Since then my periods have still been irregular, only coming once every 2 to 3 months lasting weeks at a time. I occasionally have pressure in my lower abdomen, like its expanding. My vagina sometimes has a bad smell too! I've been checked for stds, uti,results came back negative.