Been taking 10mg Prozac for a week now and hate

Patient : Been taking 10mg Prozac for a week now and hate how I feel. How to I ween myself off it?
Doctor :   Hi. Thanks for your query. Since you have started Prozac just a week ago, you can certainly stop it. Of course you have to ask your doctor before you stop. I hope there will not be any problems. There may not be a necessity to wean off. You are also taking Zanax. Carry on, nothing to worry.

Patient: I just quit taking it. Still had some of the side effects the last 2 days, but feel better. Glad I didn't have to ween myself off it.