Ask The Doctor > Questions & Answers > Before going to prostitute I had wisdom tooth gum infection

Before going to prostitute I had wisdom tooth gum infection

Patient: Before going to prostitute I had wisdom tooth gum infection. One day I sucked boobs of a prostitute for a minute can I get hiv

Doctor: HelloWelcome to Ask The Doctor.Possibility of contracting HIV is very less by this way. Only a rare possibility is in case the prostitute has HIV and she has a cut and bleeding nipple, or is lactating, then she can pass the HIV virus to you. However. chances through this way out are very remote.Now, the best way out in such scenario to get relieved is to the council that woman to get tested for HIV. If she agrees you can test her and be sure in case she has HIV.Else, you can wait for a period of 4-6 weeks and get tested.I hope it helps.Stay Healthy.