Ask The Doctor > Questions & Answers > Before Me and my girlfriend had unprotected sex she was

Before Me and my girlfriend had unprotected sex she was

Patient: Before Me and my girlfriend had unprotected sex she was taking her Birth control at different times everyday. But one day we had unprotected sex but I pulled out before I ejaculated. After we had unprotected sex she took her pill the same time everynight of everyday. Do You think she Is pregnant?

Doctor: Thank you for choosing Ask The Doctor.There are chances of pregnancy with any kind of contraception method. The chan ces are usually less than 0.1 percent if the method of pills is used correctly. Since the method was not used perfectly, you can get a preg test done to confirm it during your period date.Hope this helps you.