Before undergoing infertility testing, be aware that a certain amount of commitment is required. You

Patient

Q: What should i do if my child has a fever of 104 degrees

Doctor

A:   Whether or not your child has a fever, if he is very irritable, confused, lethargic has difficulty breathing, has a rapid and weak pulse, is refusing to eat or drink, is still ill-appearing even after the fever is brought down , has a severe headache or other specific complaint (burning with urination, if he is limping, etc), or if he has a fever and it is persistent for more than 24 to 48 hours, then you should call your pediatrician or seek medical attention immediately.
If he only presents fever, you could treat him with Acetaminophen or Ibuprofen which can be bought over the counter and also apply physical methods such as bathing him in lukewarm water and applying humid compresses under his armpits and on his forehead. It is very important also to keep him hydrated, if the fever persists for more than two days, take him to the pediatrician to rule out a possible source of infection. I wish him a prompt recovery.