Behind my right ear hurts like I had my

Patient

Q: Behind my right ear hurts like I had my sunglasses on to long or something but hurts bad... I can touch it I even felt around trying to find where the pain was coming .. Is it something serious I'm also 31weeks pregnant

Doctor

A:   Hi.
Thanks for your query.

Noted your history of feeling of some pain behind the right ear that feels as if you had put on sunglasses for too long.
Also noted that you are 31 weeks pregnant.
Such a pain can just be due to some lymph node or so.
As there is no other history of any septic focus, do not worry. This is usually not a serious matter. You may consult a Surgeon if you still have doubts to have clinical examination and to decide about the seriousness.

I hope this answer helps you.