Being cold twenty four seven, even during the hottest part of summer

Patient

Q: On March 17,2009 I had a Gastric Bypass because I had Gastroparises. I lost over 150 lbs and since then have been cold all the time. No matter how much I exercise and work out I am always cold when I am at my coldest my body and muscles cramp really bad to the point of putting me in a fetal postition. I sleep with an electric blanket all year around to stay warm.. Summer time I can be out on the hottest day and still be cold. Is there anything I can do to help this problem I eat well and try everything I can to change this problem of being cold all the time I am 43 years old...

Doctor