Believe me and my partner have a yeast infection.

Patient : I used these condoms that i found out that were bad which caused a burning rash on the side of my penis, i believe these condoms gave me and my girlfriend a infection. The pain stopped when i switched condoms but i'm still unclear on how to get rid of the problem because it has been around 4 to 5 days and she still has symptoms of having the infection with a white creamy discharge and a hint of fishy odor but i think its at a mild stage because she is able to us the bathroom and shower normally with no pain. she has although became ill saying that her body aches time to time and cant taste, her nose is also blocked with swelling. im wondering if we should be concerned and visit a doctor asap or just use over the counter drugs?
Doctor :   This question is currently in queue and will be answered shortly by one of our doctors. In the meantime you may browse our library of answered questions by clicking here.

Related Q&A

Q: I am 32 yr old femae, I have had a history of being diagnosed with overactive bladder 2001(age 19) - 2008, treated wi...

Q: I am a male of 30. I have been experiencing some rashes on my Penis (tip of the penis). The top half of the tip of th...

Q: What do I do about reoccurring yeast infections? For about 2 years now, I've been getting on-and-off yeast infections...

Q: I am suffering yeast infection for a year and i am so worried about my health, i have already taken anti-fungal antib...

Q: I am prone to get yeast infection, by taking drugs containing yeast ,, will that just make it worse?


Dr. James Obaji M.D.

  • 247 Reviews
  • Family Physician

Dr. Suneel Sharman M.D.

  • 190 Reviews
  • Family Physician

Dr. Pat Golden M.D.

  • 169 Reviews
  • Cardiologist

Dr. Kunaal Jindal M.D.

  • 112 Reviews
  • Plastic Surgeon