Belly fat/stomach unsure weight gain

Patient

Q: One morning last week I woke up and my stomach was slightly bigger like I had gained weight, a stomach pouch. I do not have a scale but my belly is bigger for sure. Hasn't seemed to gotten any bigger or smaller since I first noticed. I am in college and walk everywhere and am in the marching band, so I am not a couch potato, but I do not get too much exercise beyond that. I also don't eat the healthiest but I don't eat much in a day either so I know I do not go over the recommended calorie intake for someone like me. I am a female, 21, about 5.6 and around 130lbs last I checked. Almost two weeks ago, Wednesday October 29th, I was making out with some guy that night and he fingered me for a few minutes but we did not have sex. It was the first time I did anything of that sort so not sure if that pushed something either. I am not sure what caused the sudden change.

Symptoms:  Weight gain/stomach bigger. no other symptoms. sometimes looks like left side of belly might be slightly bigger but hard to tell at times when standing. belly definitely bigger when sitting but heard that is normal
Doctor