Ask The Doctor > Pending > Belly showing way to soon

Belly showing way to soon

Patient: I am not for sure how far along I am cause I had 2 periods in one month and lasted over a week then I took a pregnancy test cause I felt I belly getting hard and it said I was pregnant and it was the digital one that tells you how many weeks and it said 2 to 3 weeks and that was 2 weeks ago so I guess I am 4 to 5 weeks now I have no clue but my belly keeps getting bigger and it’s the top part and it is hard but this is my third pregnancy and I never got this big and I keep having chest pain about 4 times a week really bad I have no clue what’s going on I have to wait on insurance to see a doctor this just don’t feel normal to already have a big baby bump

Symptoms: Big hard belly . Chest pain. Tired . Some times cramps .head ach

Doctor: