Benefits of Liquid Calcium Supplement

Patient

Q: Are you aware of any benefits to taking Calcium Liquid Supplement as opposed to taking Calcium Citrate pills?

Doctor

A:     It seems that liquid calcium supplements are easily absorbed and better accepted by the body, it is an excellent option if you do not like to take pills and easier to take in the case of  children and elderly people. Also Calcium ingested in liquid form helps in controlling gastric acid, aids food digestion, it also helps in weight loss. If you are allergic to dairy products you can get your calcium quota by taking it in liquid form, or if you have a sensitive stomach or do not tolerate the pills.