Ask The Doctor > Questions & Answers > Best ayurvedic treatment in india for alopecia CTE

Best ayurvedic treatment in india for alopecia CTE

Patient: Doctor im a 23yr old girl and im suffering from terrible hair loss.even if i touch my hair,especially wet hair,it just falls off.i did an online consultation wid dr.rohit shah and after seeing pics of head he said tht my hairfall is becomin CTE(typ of alopecia). I would lyk 2 know if dr.rohit’s treatment is very effective and if must start his treatment?since i wouldnt like 2 be fooled after paying a big amt online.

Doctor: Thank you for your question. All of the physicians at AskTheDoctor.com are allopathic (western) physicians. We are unawa re of the treatments utilized by ayurvedic or any other type of medical discipline. We neither confirming or denying that they may work. However, alopecia in your case may be due to hormonal imbalances, stress, anemia, or a combination of all three. Before starting any treatment, it is important to be actually physically examined by a doctor or dermatologist. You will also need to have specific blood tests performed to test your iron levels, hormone levels, and hemoglobin. If an abnormality is found, it can be medically addressed and as a consequence your alopecia can be treated. We believe you have a right to choose what ever type of treatment you want, however in order to give you the best outcome of treatment we advise you to consult a licensed allopathic physician first and conduct the full gamut of blood tests before choosing an appropriate treatment protocol.Thank you for choosing AskTheDoctor.com