Ask The Doctor > Questions & Answers > Best Options for Perkier Breasts

Best Options for Perkier Breasts

Patient: I’m currently 21 years old, I have large breasts (40G) okay so I have really large breasts. I’ve had them ever since I was freshman in high school, even in middle school my development was a little above the norm. My problem is that such a rapid growth in my bust area left me with skin that is not very elastic and a multitude of stretch marks. And to be quite frank, I need a mirror to find my nipples. I’ve read about lifts and reductions and basically all things surgery … but I’m 21, it’s the prime of my life and I’m terrified to take my shirt off (telling a guy that the only way your having sex is if you keep your shirt on can be a little off putting). So while I do want perkier and well prettier breasts I’m afraid of the scaring and over all process of surgery.. What should I do?????????

Doctor: Unfortunately, there is no other viable option other than surgery for addressing your cosmetic concerns. From your descr iption it seems you would benefit from a breast reduction and breast lift procedure. Your apprehension about surgery is perfectly understandable, but these procedures are quite common with very few risks. There is no non-surgical treatment that exist to reduce large breasts.