Best Options for Perkier Breasts

Q: I'm currently 21 years old, I have large breasts (40G) okay so I have really large breasts. I've had them ever since I was freshman in high school, even in middle school my development was a little above the norm. My problem is that such a rapid growth in my bust area left me with skin that is not very elastic and a multitude of stretch marks. And to be quite frank, I need a mirror to find my nipples. I've read about lifts and reductions and basically all things surgery ... but I'm 21, it's the prime of my life and I'm terrified to take my shirt off (telling a guy that the only way your having sex is if you keep your shirt on can be a little off putting). So while I do want perkier and well prettier breasts I'm afraid of the scaring and over all process of surgery.. What should I do?????????

A:   Unfortunately, there is no other viable option other than surgery for addressing your cosmetic concerns. From your description it seems you would benefit from a breast reduction and breast lift procedure. Your apprehension about surgery is perfectly understandable, but these procedures are quite common with very few risks. There is no non-surgical treatment that exist to reduce large breasts.