Betamethasone use and side effects

Patient

Q: Good evining doctor>please help me about this question ?can i use betamethasone cream for my face because i have redness and irration ?and what is the possible side effects can apper after using ???thank you

Symptoms:  No
Doctor

A:   Hello, thanks for your health query on ATD.

Betamethasone is not indicated to be used over face except in very severe conditions that too for a very short duration. It may produce thinning of skin. Also, there may visible blood vessels over face if used for long.
Please see your dermatologist he will advice you a suitable cream for your face.

Hope this helped you.