Better sex

Patient: Hi,Iam 32 years married man,I want more more sex but I d’nt have power,when I go for sex with my wife,so I finish very soon around in 2 minute and then I go for sconed time after one hour but my peni go down and also I have not water ,so please give some good advise for good food and good medicens and that’s medicens also avilabal in uae or Pakistan ,thank you doctor

Doctor: We have noted your concern regarding your sex life. The problem what you have is called erectile disorder. The initial e rection if present, but since you ejaculate faster, can be called Early Ejaculation (Premature Ejaculation). It so happens that once man ejaculates, he cannot get aroused immediately. It may take an hour to a day or more for erection to come. It is natural.In Indian system VAJIKARNA is helpful and it involves good balanced diet, exercise, relaxation etc., In short one should eat well, do workouts, relax, reduce stress and avoid problem producing things like smoking, alcohol etc.There are medicines available to correct PE & ED. Please visit your family doctor.

Was this answer helpful?

Dr. Jimmy Obaji M.D.

Dr. Jimmy Obaji completed his residency in Family Medicine at the University of Manitoba. He currently operates a walk-in-clinic in downtown Toronto.

Book Appointment