Big itchy bump on knuckle of finger

Patient

Q: Itchy lump/bump on knuckle of finger?
hi, ive had a itchy bump on the joint my finger about a month ago that went after 3 days. But now it is back and im not sure what it is... it isn't red or shinny, it just looks like a lump under my skin. It itches a lot sometimes too. Its not really hard ether. Any ideas to what it is?

Symptoms:  Hi, ive had a itchy bump on my finger about a month ago that went after 3 days. But now it is back and im not sure what it is... it isn't red or shinny, it just looks like a lump under my skin. It itches a lot sometimes too. Its not really hard ether. Any ideas to what it is?
Big itchy bump on knuckle o...-1 Big itchy bump on knuckle o...-2
Doctor