Big monthly pain in ovary

Q: Why i have so strong pain in ovary, can ovarian cyst turn in to a cancer. It was descovered before 2 years one big with 4 cm and filled up with small balls and the doctor said it is nothing, but to come back in 2 months, and i did not , because i am working all the time without haveing a day off, but now i am worried because the pain is so big that i dont even know in which posission i sleep and i can not stand up, and because of the pain i scream. The pain comes once in a month, and also i do not have a lots of blood at my periods, it is very little blood that i have. By the way it is from cyprus.

Symptoms:  Strong pain, like haveing cramps, not able to walk and the pain makes me scream, it is one time per month