BIG Red bumps randomly on face arm neck hand

Patient

Q: Hello, I have been getting these red pimple like bumps on my face and hand neck and arm. They are not in clusters, rather one random bump in each spot. Initially they hurt, and after a couple of hours they itch until they go away.I need to apply ice or something cold for relief because it is so heated.

They went away after a week, but today a new one came up on my face and it is rather large. At first the doctor mentioned it may be a spider bite, but I'm not sure about that. The doctor prescribed me a mild cortozone cream to apply.

Doctor