Bilateral DVT's in a young male

Patient : Hi Doctor I am diagnosed with DVT in both my thighs 2 years ago. Since then I was on anticogulants Actron 2mg and regularly checking PT/ INR values. I am able to walk normally, But I cant run for short distance also , when I try to walk up 3 storied building my legs pain severly which will be gone if I halt for 2 mins. I am looking for permanant cure for DVT is there any way or any drugs. Please help me
Doctor :   Acenocoumarol (Acitrom) is a recognised medication used for the prevention and treatment of venous thrombosis, and acts by interfering with the formation of vitamin K dependant clotting factors. There is no permanent cure; anticoagulant medication is prescribed to reduce the risk of further DVT’s and the potentially fatal future complication of pulmonary embolism. The reasons why someone of your age had bilateral DVT’s requires investigation and exploration. Bilateral DVT’s may have occurred due to congenital/inherited disease (eg, factor V Leiden, protein C deficiency); Acquired disease (eg, immobilization after orthopedic surgery, trauma); or associated systemic disease (eg, malignancy). Anticoagulation is advisable after DVT for various periods of time dependant on if this is an initial or a recurrent presentation, or the presence of an inherited clotting disorder, or systemic illness. Vena caval filters can be inserted to reduce the risk of fatal pulmonary embolism with recurrent DVT’s. I would recommend consulting a haematologist to ascertain the cause of your DVT’s, and tailored management appropriate to your specific cause.