Bilateral Undescended testes

Patient : Hi !!! This is Abdul....My age is 21 It took me 20 years to find out that i have Bilateral undescended unpalpable testes so i went to a doctor ther ran some tests to find out its position and size in result they found that testes are normal in size so they proposed laproscopy to move testes downward they did orcheopexy and placed testes just above scortum under the skin above penis on the sides Now its passed almost 1 year donot have any pain there isnt any problm in errection... What do you propose for me in future .. Can i have Marriage life and what are chances of fertility ??? Will be looking forward to your reply
Symptoms:  Unpalpable testes
Doctor :   This question is currently in queue and will be answered shortly by one of our doctors. In the meantime you may browse our library of answered questions by clicking here.

Related Q&A

Q: I have problem with keeping erection, i recently got married, can you please advice some medication for the problem.

Q: Mid-twenties. Never had morning wood and my genitals look like that of a child. Bloodwork shows that t(total: 579ng/d...

Q: Hi, This is regardingmy Erection. I am recently married and I love my wife. We have sex quite often, and sometimes it...

Q: Hi, I am a 49 years male. Since last April, I am experiencing erection problems where my erections are no longer hard...

Q: I just turned 40 and i'm having problem keeping an erection I didn't used to have this problem it gets up but not as...


Dr. James Obaji M.D.

  • 247 Reviews
  • Family Physician

Dr. Suneel Sharman M.D.

  • 190 Reviews
  • Family Physician

Dr. Pat Golden M.D.

  • 169 Reviews
  • Cardiologist

Dr. Kunaal Jindal M.D.

  • 112 Reviews
  • Plastic Surgeon