Ask The Doctor > Pending > Biopsy done because abnormal cells found outside endomertrium

Biopsy done because abnormal cells found outside endomertrium

Patient: I recently had an abnormal pa.P p.ay I went in and they did a biopsy and said the cells were on the outside of the endometrium and that usually doesn’t show on a pap because thet are normally on the inside. Ithis is my first pap in about 3year and the last one came back abnormal as wel,. My dr at that time didn’t seem to worry and did nothing. No redoing the pap nor a biopsy. I have been having a lot of pain an discomfort. My periods hgotten really bad. At times it hurts to use the restroom as if something is gonna fall out like pressure. Should I be concerned? Cancers really bad in my family thank you for your time

Doctor: