Bipolar? ADHD? Anxiety?

Patient : -Obsessed with numbers, but bad at mathematics (Just want to look and numbers and slowly observe them) -Highly interested in activities which involves keeping scores -Difficulty in concentrating while reading. (Sometimes after I read a book, I am unable to recollect 80% of the stuff I just read). -Difficult to read as I yawn every 5 seconds. -Having trouble in conversing over the phone. -Difficulty in conversing with other people in general. -When my parents tells me to do something repeatedly, I get full of rage (like a lot of anger, I feel like boiling with anger) and I shout foul language at them (In my mind anyway). -When I was around 10-13 years old, I frequently fantasized about stabbing my dad with a knife and getting away with it because of my anger towards him. -This may sound probably weird, but I get erections when I'm doing a soccer simulation and the underdog wins. -My palms and feet sweats when I am handling a brand new object or gadget I recently bought or received. (Like I bought an iPhone months ago, but whenever I am using it my palms and feet keeps sweating and therefore it was really uncomfortable in using the phone, as a result I settled for a low end phone) -When people do a mistake which affects my schedule or made me late for whatever I was supposed to do, I hold that as a grudge and think that they did it on purpose to ruin it for me and curse them (in my mind) and sometimes I get revenge on them without them knowing it -My nephews tantrums are something noisy and he throws stuff all around the house, one of them hit me and I swear I felt like I was boiling with rage and just wanted to hit him back or make him suffer or make him sad or something like that. -When I see people around me buying fancy stuffs like new macbooks or new phones or computers, I get impulsive and shop for myself. Its fine at first, but I might wake up the next day to find what I bought useless and I just sell it for a big loss. Once I bought a laptop worth 2000 bucks and sold it for 500, why? Because I needed 500 to buy the new iPod. -Racing thoughts; jumping quickly from one idea to the next. -Highly distracted, unable to concentrate. -Impaired judgment and impulsiveness. -Acting recklessly without thinking about the consequences -Concentration and memory problems -Some anxiety too. Please tell me what is wrong with me, and don't tell me it's normal because it's not. :C
Symptoms:  Sweaty palms, boiling anger, impulsive, distracted, NOT normal.