Birth contral help asap

Patient : Took my sugar pill instead of my regular pill. next day took normal pill I use condoms always. my period is 3 days late am I pregnet
Symptoms:  Tierd feel like I should have my peripd but don't stressed
Doctor :   Thank you for your query. A lot would depend on which day of the cycle you missed the hormonal pill if it was around th e ovulation time then only can there can be chances of a probable pregnancy. Since you say that you always use a condom also as an extra precautionary measure you may have been just safe. It is advisable that you opt for a home pregnancy test once just to elude the chances of a probable pregnancy if you don't get your period even after 7 to 10 days past the expected date of menstrual cycle. Hope that answers your query. Have a good day.