Ask The Doctor > Pending > Birth control is making me break out embaresslingly what can i take to change this

Birth control is making me break out embaresslingly what can i take to change this

Patient: Hi. this is t really a sex wuestion i just didnt know what catagory to put this under. i was taking yaz birth control and it cleared up my acne in no time i loved it butmy drtook me off it because i lost 30 pounds in 3 months and couldnt put weight on i got dow. to nearly a hundred pounds. im now using tri cylen birth control and im 135 pounds and my face is breaking out horribly is there something i can take for my skin?

Doctor: