Birth Control (Loryna) Unprotected sex on 5th day

Q: I started taking Loryna on Jan 12 at 3:30 pm. On Jan 11 I got my period around 7 am. I had unprotected sex on the fifth day. Is there a chance of pregnancy? Also if I am scheduled to take my pill at 3:30 pm and I take it at 5:30 (lets say if I fall asleep) is that still okay?

Symptoms:  None

If you have started the loryna pills ( 28 day pack) on 11th and then had your menses the next day , it ensures that you are in your safe period even if you have sex by 17th jan. This is when ovulation hasn't occurred and also as you have started on pill, it would be further prevented in this cycle. So there is no chance of pregnancy.
Secondly , it is important to take the pill at the same time , and you can schedule it to your comfortable timings early in the cycle so that the hormones stabilise sooner . I hope i have a answered your query in detail,
wishing you good health,