Birth control no sex drive.

Patient

Q: How can I increase my sex drive while on Depo shot. I believe its been around 3 months since my husband and I have no sex, and before that it was down to once every two weeks or so, I have no sex drive and its not directly towards him ive tried porn, masturbating etc... and still no sex drive at all, we had amazing sex before the birth control and I would like to know if there is something I can take that doesn't affect the Depo process.

Symptoms:  CERO sex drive, pain when having sex, no lubrication.
Doctor