Birth control or healed ulcer

Patient

Q: I have the implanon birth control and I've been having some pregnancy symptoms such as great growth and soreness, bloated lower stomach, eating a lot, and peeing more than usual, but I also had an ulcer that I was taking medicine for, but the symptoms started right when I started taking the medication, and I'm unsure if it would help my ulcer that fast, and the breast growth is from eating more. I took a few pregnancy tests and they came back negative, but I did research about women that got pregnant on implanon and they all said home pregnancy tests were negative and they had to get blood tests. I'm just wondering if its the ulcer healing or if I need to go to the doctors for a blood test.

Symptoms:  Stomach bloating, eating a lot, peeing more, sore and growing breasts
Doctor