Birth control or pregnancy

Patient

Q: I had one depo shot had to stop it cause of the side affects its been two months now and I've been having uncomfortable feeling in my lower abdominal (cramping) plus slightly tender breast is this normal?

Symptoms:  Sore
Doctor

thanks for contacting askthedoctor.com

If you have taken the monthly depot shot and didnt the second one , then it i likely that what you are experiencing is premenstrual symptoms which indicate that your menses are due in few days. I suggest you wait for few days for your menstrual bleed to start. These symptoms shall subside with the onset or stoppage of menses.

I hope i have answered your query,
regards