Birth Control Pill and Periods

Patient

Q: I switched from the depo shot to the pill decrmber 2 2013. I immediatly got my period back by the end of the month. Then the end of January I went off the pill and had my period the next day, 28 days apart which id what they were before the shot. Im now 10 days late and took a test this morning and it was negative. Is this normal? Coudl I be pregnant? My period in January was odd it was 5 days (normally last 7) stopped for 2 days then came back for 2 days and was done for good.

Symptoms:  Stomach aches sensitive to smell semi tender breasts
Doctor