Birth Control Pill Mistake

Patient

Q: I missed taking my birth control pill on Fri.Dec.2nd and Sat. Dec.3rd because I went away and forgot them at home.
I took the Friday pill when I got home Sunday night.
Then I took one in the morning and one at night until I caught up. (1 Sunday night, 1 Monday morning, 1 Monday night, 1 Tuesday morning, 1 Tuesday night then one every night as usual)
I'm 36 years old, am on Tri-cyclen and have been on the pill for many years.
I'm going home this Friday to see my boyfriend who I haven't seen in 2 months. We are in a committed, monogomous relationship and we both dislike using condoms.
I just need to know if I am still protected against pregnancy despite the irregularity with taking my pills earlier this month.
Thanks.

Doctor