Birth control pill question

Patient : How long after taking the birth control pill does it show up in your blood/urine. Taking the Micronor pill
Symptoms:  No symptoms
Doctor :   Hello, it is advised that if you are taking the pack for the first time then you should follow barrier contraception f or atleast 2 weeks before the contraception is fully effective and the hormone levels are such that they inhibit ovulation.Provided the pack has been started from day 1 or day 2 of start of menses. I hope i have answered your query, wishing you good health, regards