Birth Control Question

Patient : I am on birth control and took two placebo pills already. I want to skip my period though. (Two placebo pills left for tonight and tomorrow). I need to not have my period on Thursday. What should I do? Start my next pack now?
Symptoms:  None
Doctor :   Hello. Thanks for the query. I am afraid its already late as you have already reached you placebo pills and there i s already a gap of two days. Progesterone withdrawal can initiate in next few days and if you start a active pill now then your next periods shall be irregular and you may experience irregular intermenstrual spotting in the next cycle. Hence, allow the menses to come naturally, however, you can reduce the bleeding by using antifibrinolytics if you so desire. I hope I have answered your query. Regards