Birth control side effects or pregnant?

Q: Never been on birth control before and Started my birth control pills aug 26 and i started it in the middle of my cycle. the nurses told me i could have sex without a condon after being on the pill for 7 days. I waited 2 weeks before we didnt use protection. Shortly after we didnt use protection my breast have been super tender and sore, ive been really tired, a bit of nausea, bad headaches and cramps and feeling bloated all the time. could these be symptoms of the birth control pills? i didnt have these symptoms when i first started the pill it started a few days after i had unprotected sex. Could i be pregnant?

Symptoms:  Headaches,cramping,super tender and sore breast,fatigue,nausea