Ask The Doctor > Questions & Answers > Bite a Insect Allergies and Blood Presure High

Bite a Insect Allergies and Blood Presure High

Patient: Some one Insect Bite on my heel. I didn’t see the Insect. when insect bite then my heel on swelling and pain and allergy in full body . then i went hospital. Doctor gives me injection (Avil + Decodraan ) then i relex only two days. now i daily take Rigex Tab since 1 year till my allergy continue when i didn’t take tablet

Doctor: Your description seems incomplete. However, you seem to be suffering from an insect allergy. I would suggest that you se e an Allergy specialist for further help. An ‘Allergy Skin Prick Test’ may be required to identify the cause of your allergy and a customized therapy would be subsequently advised.