Bitterness

Patient

Q: Uhh hi. Im pretty bitter toward medical industry. I guess its kinda like no sex gives me a low stress tolorance but I am not suicidal. I ve gotten in trouble for brief emotional moments in puplic but I am seriously not a threat to anyone. The treatment for my emotions are pills that make my penis not work, which results in me feeling terrible and I feel like its a plan to have me unhappy to exploit me for profit. Why do I have to be evaluated in torturous conditions.

Im doing ok now just stuck with lame parents paying for things I aint exactly partisipating in. I guess I just wish I could get someone to advocate my right to refuse treatment and maybe find things to actually help.

Doctor