Black Vaginal bleeding, Might Be Pregnant. miscarriage?

Patient

Q: Might be pregnant, Black vaginal bleeding. is this a miscarriage?

Symptoms:  Black pain, sore breasts, nausea
Doctor

Having a black vaginal bleeding is not specific to pregnancy. It may be indicative of a vaginal infection or even an early miscarriage, the symptoms of sore breasts, nausea could be related to pregnancy or even a premenstrual symptom. In case you have had an intercourse in the present cycle and have missed your next cycle, you may do a urine pregnancy test to rule out pregnancy. Consider seeing a gynecologist for further examination and investigations, the doctor may wish to get a few tests done and an ultrasound examination may be needed.
Hope this helped