Black Veins/Arteries

Q: Hi,
I'm a 22yo female. 3 hours ago, I accidentally noticed 2 black veins/arteries showing under the skin of my right arm and 1 on my left arm. There was also a dark area near my right wrist. Then the black veins/arteries disappeared and more dark areas appeared. Also, one very dark bluish purple bruise appeared on my left thy. It looks like a bruise you get after a physical trauma. It hurts very little when you press it. Other than that, I feel absolutely nothing weird.
I'm anemic and have been since I was a kid. My chest is tight most of the time. I'm not taking any meds regularly. But around 18 hours ago, I took a Brufen 400mg for a nasty headache I had. It's still there, btw.
It's 4 in the morning here so I can't go to a doctor right now. If you can give me an idea what it could be or even what kind of doctor to go to in the morning, I would appreciate it.
Thank you in advance!

Symptoms:  Black veins/arteries, Dark areas under the skin, Bruises with no physical trauma