Blackish brown discharge and 12 days late

Patient : 12 days late for my cycle.. which never happens.. have had symptoms of pregnancy. . Am having lower back cramping and slight stomach cramps... for last 24 hours when using restroom urine clear but blackish brown discharge and slight blood on toilet paper.. took home test last week said negative.. confused and worried.. Please help thank you
Doctor :   Thank you for your question. It is possible that you could be pregnant even though you had a negative pregnancy test la st week. We would recommend that you see a physician as soon as possible and conduct a pregnancy test with them in order to determine whether this may be so. Furthermore, your cramps and discharge could possible be due to another issue like an infection from an STI or an abnormal menstrual period. Please see your physician as soon as possible to be thoroughly examined and have the appropriate testing done to determine the cause of your illness. Thank you for choosing askthedoctor.com