Blackline Elite

Q: I have been looking for supplements to use to help increase my workout performance, I came across one called blackline elite I am not sure if it is healthy or not to use tho

A:   Thank you for your question. There are many supplements on the market that make claims of enhancing work out routines and improving results. However, many of these supplements claims are not substantiated by peer reviewed and evidence based medical research. Furthermore, the supplement you are consulting us about is not approved by the Food and Drug Administration (FDA) of the United States. This is a major red flag for doctors, and we cannot endorse the use, nor attest to the actual safety of this substance in any way what so ever. We do not recommend using this supplement and if you choose to do so, it will be at your own risk.

Thank you for consulting with your query.