Blackouts and dizziness: What are the causes?

Patient : Sometimes i get dizzy and blackout some eople say i might be a diebetic or have low oxygen to the brain, but the doctors and hospitals cant find anything, any sugestions. please let me know ASAP
Doctor :   Dizzines can be due to low blood sugar levels, heart problems and arrythymias, epilepsy,neurological probelms, ear invol vement. It is difficult for me to exactly say what may be causing these symptoms for you per se. You will need to carry out further testing like glucose levels, ecg as well as some physical examination inorder to have a clearer picture of whats happening. I hope this helps. All the best.