Bladder infection and UTI

Patient : I'm suffering from severe burning sensation after I urinate for the past 1 year.At present,Im undergoing a treatment from an urologist and taking anti-biotics and medicines fr d past 10 months. Last month when i undergone cystoscopy,it was understood that my urinary bladder has a portion of white flakes and the observation by the doctor was mentioned as it is a chronic urinary infection. Biopsy is also done.nothing serious,but im suffering with this for a very long time inspite of taking medication. From my childhood I have the habit of rubbing my vagina by keeping my legs crossed when im not able to take some things. Please suggest me what I should do now and also a remedy for this. I will be really thankful to you if you can help me get rid of this. Thank you.
Doctor :   This question is currently in queue and will be answered shortly by one of our doctors. In the meantime you may browse our library of answered questions by clicking here.

Related Q&A

Q: I'm a 32 year old male. I've been experiencing mild urinary retention for the past two weeks that came on suddenly. ...

Q: I was really sick with a stomach bug last week, it really effected my bowels to put it nicely. So much so my butt hol...

Q: I have chronic bladder infection for 6 months. I prescribed pyridium I told one yesterday but I have been having real...

Q: Son 32 has prostititus. Can marijuana use cause bladder infection or prostititus infection

Q: Should I be concerned with a liver panel of an AST 23 and ALT 13. This would give me a 1.8 > AST /ALT which seems to ...


Dr. James Obaji M.D.

  • 247 Reviews
  • Family Physician

Dr. Suneel Sharman M.D.

  • 190 Reviews
  • Family Physician

Dr. Pat Golden M.D.

  • 169 Reviews
  • Cardiologist

Dr. Kunaal Jindal M.D.

  • 112 Reviews
  • Plastic Surgeon