Bladder infection - Serious enough to go to ER?

Patient

Q: I currently have a UTI which is not something uncommon for me as I only have one kidney and my whole urinary system had been reconstructed when I was younger due to a diseased system. I'm currently in almost unbearable pain and the is quite a lot of blood in my urine and cannot leave the bathroom for even an instant. Should I go to the emergence room or could I try to deal with it till morning and contact a normal doctor on my college campus?

Symptoms:  Bloody Urine, Frequent urination, extreme pain in bladder and vaginal opening, shivers.
Doctor