Bladder Injury: Assaulted While Bladder Full.

Patient

Q: Category was closest I could find to BLADDER INJURY. What are the consequences of being struck or kicked very hard in the pelvic area or sat upon heavily while holding a very distended bladder? I ask because I was violently assaulted on my way to the Ladies' Room and my assailant threw me to the floor and jumped on me very hard, landing directly on my bladder area and then sexually assaulting me while strangling me almost to death before I was rescued, to which I owe my life as I had nearly asphyxiated. Anyway, I did not lose continence, and for hours afterwards I could not void, had hematuria for awhile once I finally did go, and a hard, strange ache not like the sting of a typical UTI. People all over the Internet say there's no way one can damage the urinary bladder no matter how long you wait to urinate or what you do to it, but I think that's absolutely wrong. (I tried another Q/A site with a lot of Doctors, but after registering, I found I was oddly not allowed to post any questions.)

Symptoms:  Bladder pain, unable to void for hours after assault, hematuria for awhile when I did, for about 5 days, a hard sharp ache in bladder unlike the sting of a UTI.
Doctor