Bladder Problem That Is Not Going Away - Not a UTI. Worried.

Q: Hello. I am a 24 year old female. For the past week I've been having crampy feelings and I feel the urge to pee every 1-2 hours. I do not have any blood in my urine or pain when I pee. I don't have a fever. I went to see a doctor last Saturday. I am not pregnant, nor do I have a UTI, though I was treated for one - that and a yeast infection and chlamydia (which I'm 98% sure I do not have, but just in case) I have no insurance so cultures were not sent out. I had more discharge in the beginning of the week, but it has pretty much gone away. I was put on doxycycline hyclate for 10 days. I don't see any improvement and I'm worried. Any help would be appreciated. Thank you!