Bladder problems

Q: Hi,
I am 20 years old and have been suffering from problems with my bladder for over a year now during both the day and night.
What should i do to try and control this?

Symptoms:  During the day, I have to pee almost every hour/hour and a half which gets really frustrating - making it hard for me to sit through lectures and now a working dayThe urge to pee often comes very suddenly and means I have to reach a bathroom quickly. I find that i also leak a bit, before reaching the bathroom which is incredibly embarrassing. The worst part, is waking up 4-8 times a night to have to go to the toilet. It means I do not sleep properly and wake feeling as if i havent been to bed.