Bladder problems and urination problems

Patient

Q: For the past couple weeks-months, ive had what feels like on and off UTIs or bladder infections. I constantly have to pee, and sometimes i will pee, and still have the feeling, and go back to the bathroom and pee only a little bit. There is occasional burning while i pee and even when I'm out of the bathroom. Ive tried cranberry juice and it seemed to work for a while but now its back. Its so uncomfortable. What is wrong?

Symptoms:  Burning while peeing, frequent urination, burning after peeing, chills
Doctor