Bladder, rectal problems

Patient : Hi, I'm really worried with the symptoms that I have can you please advise?
Symptoms:  Hi, I'm really worried.
I am almost 32. Male.

I have the following issues:
Small amounts of urine leaking sometimes, very small amounts - this first happened about 15 months ago
Feel my bladder does not fully empty all the time - this first happened about 15 months ago
Pain up my back passage over the weekend - the muscles that you would strain when on the toilet. This was happening when i was just out and about. My stools change frequently from constipation to very loose.
I have pains in my lower abdomen, I think more on my left side.
I have been very tired for the past 2-3 months.
Not sure if related but had three weeks of very sore neck and head - head feels like there is pressure.