Bleeding after pap smear

Patient

Q: I had a pap smear yesterday and started bleeding, she cauterized it but i guess the scab fell off and I'm still bleeding. is that normal/ok?

Symptoms:  Vaginal bleeding
Doctor

Q: Hello...I am a 62 yr old woman. Four years ago I had spotting. Had a vaginal ultrasound, it was normal, stripe was 5m...

Q: 43 year female. 25 year smoker. on advair vitamin d iron and zyrtec. just finished clindamycin and prednisone for sin...

Q: Had a pap smear 3 days ago and Dr used a large speculum and left it hanging for a few seconds... Then she removed and...

Q: I am s/p breast cancer X 3 years. 61 yo. Dx of herpes with Abnormal pap smear in May 2014. Since then, 2 abnormal ...

Q: What is a pap smear? do they hurt? what do OB/GYNs do and do they hurt and what do they chck

218

173

138

98